Our Chapters Cafe
WELCOME TO OUR CHAPTER'S CAFE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our Chapters Cafe
WELCOME TO OUR CHAPTER'S CAFE!
Our Chapters Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penelope Douglas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Penelope Douglas Empty Penelope Douglas Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:04 pm

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA
Admin
Admin

About this author

Penelope Douglas is a writer living in Las Vegas with her husband and daughter. She is the author of the New York Times and USA Today Bestsellers BULLY and UNTIL YOU. Look for the next book in the series, RIVAL, coming August 26, 2014.

2Penelope Douglas Empty Fall Away Series Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:06 pm

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA
Admin
Admin

Penelope Douglas Cover411
Bully (Fall Away #1)

THIS  VERSION INCLUDES JARED'S POV, AND CLEANER VERSION

My name is Tate. He doesn't call me that, though. He would never refer to me so informally, if he referred to me at all. No, he'll barely even speak to me.

But he still won't leave me alone.

We were best friends once. Then he turned on me and made it his mission to ruin my life. I've been humiliated, shut out, and gossiped about all through high school. His pranks and rumors got more sadistic as time wore on, and I made myself sick trying to stay out of his way. I even went to France for a year, just to avoid him.

But I'm done hiding from him now, and there's no way in hell I'll allow him to ruin my senior year. He might not have changed, but I have. It's time to fight back.

*This novel contains adult/mature young adult situations. It is only suitable for ages 18+ due to language, violence, and sexual situations.

**This book is the first in a series but can be read as a STAND ALONE. The next books will focus on side characters from this story.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum