Our Chapters Cafe
WELCOME TO OUR CHAPTER'S CAFE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our Chapters Cafe
WELCOME TO OUR CHAPTER'S CAFE!
Our Chapters Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aimee-Louise Foster

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aimee-Louise Foster Empty Aimee-Louise Foster Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:11 am

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA
Admin
Admin

About this author

I've always had an overly imaginative and creative mind and although I've managed to maintain my sanity regardless of my career choice (teaching), I've recently decided to channel that creativity in other ways. Never had I thought of writing a book, until last year and I'm pleased that I did.

I hope to entertain those who enjoy gritty romance stories with domineering men and strong women.

I like to think I have a certain edge over other MC authors because of my family ties to an MC, which help to keep my books realistic (to a certain degree!) and not shy away from the fact that these club members although alpha male, are still husbands, fathers and lovers with feelings.

Thank you to all that read my books and support me in pursuing my dream.

I hope my readers enjoy my stories as much as I've enjoyed writing them.

Don't be a stranger! You can contact me via facebook, twitter or email.

2Aimee-Louise Foster Empty ACES MC Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:42 am

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA
Admin
Admin

Aimee-Louise Foster 23785848

Diesel (Aces MC #1)

Twenty year old Harlow has spent the last two years avoiding the advances of club members, much to the annoyance of ‘Hawke’ the President of the Skulls. Harlow thinks leaving the Skulls will be easy after the death of her father but she couldn't be much further from the truth.

Wanting to start a new life for herself she finds her dream job as a tattooist, the only problem is the business is owned by the Aces, a rival club.

Ethan ‘Diesel’ Stokes is the VP of the Aces. He has had a turbulent life and is trying to put back the pieces since the death of his son, Shaun. Diesel doesn't have time for relationships but when he meets Harlow, the beautiful, tattooed, challenging new employee, he can’t help himself!

Harlow has only ever trusted one man but now her father is dead, can she learn to trust another and open her heart, knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken?

Can Diesel keep his promise to protect her and avenge her father’s death?

Aimee-Louise Foster 24956986

Duke (Aces MC #2)

Twenty six year old Taylor has moved to England to open her own salon and care for her ageing aunt. She’s consumed in making her business a success when she receives a proposition from an arrogant but sexy biker that she just can’t refuse!

Mitchell ‘Duke’ Groves is the President of the Aces. He’s the youngest leader in the club’s history and takes his job seriously, leaving no time for fun or drama especially as he tries to lead the club away from all illegal activity.

With the recent death of Jimmy and the inevitable deal that would change the direction of the club forever, can Duke keep it together or should he seek reassurance from an unlikely source?

Aimee-Louise Foster 25088136

Spike (Aces MC, #3)

Twenty-two year old Louise has become accustomed to the abuse she has endured from the one person who should love her unconditionally. But when that abuse is directed at her children she finds the courage to leave her abusive husband to seek refuge for herself and her five year old twins, Tommy and Devon.

At the age of six, Connor ‘Spike’ Stokes watched in vain as his fourteen year old sister was brutally raped and murdered. This event was the catalyst for a turbulent upbringing but helped to shape Spike into the man he is today, caring, loyal and very protective.

A turn of events lead Louise and her children into Spike’s life but can she accept that a man would offer so much and want so little in return or will Spike’s urges to protect be too much for Louise?

Could this be the event that helps Spike deal with his past but could it also be at the detriment of his own heart being broken?

Note to readers:
This is not your normal MC series. The Aces are an MC with alpha males but the members do not shy away from the fact that they are husbands, fathers and lovers with feelings. If you don’t like a biker who cares and respects his woman, then this isn't a book for you.

I want to take the time to mention that I’m from the United Kingdom and use UK spellings.

IF YOU LOOK UP THIS AUTHOR ON GOODREADS YOU WILL NOTICE THERE WILL BE A BK #2.5. THIS BOOK WILL BE RELEASED ON 09/01/15.  I PLACED THAT INFORMATION ON OUR CALENDAR!!

Aimee-Louise Foster 25923510
Paige and Chloe (Aces MC, #2.5)

Eighteen year old identical twins, Paige and Chloe are the youngest of Hound's and Maggie's children. Although sharing their looks that's where the similarities end as Paige embraces club life by becoming a stripper, whereas Chloe follows her dream of becoming a hair stylist. Paige and Chloe's relationship has been arduous over the years, much to Chloe's annoyance because however hard she tries to get close to her twin, her efforts are futile.

After months of flirting, Chloe's admirer at the club finally gives into his urges and they start a secret affair but Paige relishes in Chloe's pain and when she catches them in an embrace, she doesn't hesitate to inform Duke of what she has seen. Will the relationship be strong enough to last the distance or will Duke put an end to it before it's even begun?

Paige is dealing with her own demons and uses drugs and casual sex to numb the pain, and hide the secret that if revealed, may rip her family apart forever. Paige uses this hate to build a barrier around herself and push away the people who love her, but will there be anyone left to help her when she needs them most or has she burnt all of her bridges forever?

Note to readers:
This is not your normal MC series. The Aces are an MC with alpha males but the members do not shy away from the fact that they are husbands, fathers and lovers with feelings. If you don’t like a biker who cares and respects his woman, then this isn't a book for you.

I want to take the time to mention that I’m from the United Kingdom and use UK spellings.

This book is a standalone story. However, to receive the full experience of the Aces MC Series it is recommended to read the stories in the following order:

Diesel – Available now
Duke – Available now
Spike – Available July 18th, 2015

Paige and Chloe –
Aimee-Louise Foster 25473137

Eighteen year old identical twins, Paige and Chloe are the youngest of Hound's and Maggie's children. Although sharing their looks that's where the similarities end as Paige embraces club life by becoming a stripper, whereas Chloe follows her dream of becoming a hair stylist. Paige and Chloe's relationship has been arduous over the years, much to Chloe's annoyance because however hard she tries to get close to her twin, her efforts are futile.

After months of flirting, Chloe's admirer at the club finally gives into his urges and they start a secret affair but Paige relishes in Chloe's pain and when she catches them in an embrace, she doesn't hesitate to inform Duke of what she has seen. Will the relationship be strong enough to last the distance or will Duke put an end to it before it's even begun?

Paige is dealing with her own demons and uses drugs and casual sex to numb the pain, and hide the secret that if revealed, may rip her family apart forever. Paige uses this hate to build a barrier around herself and push away the people who love her, but will there be anyone left to help her when she needs them most or has she burnt all of her bridges forever?

**If you leave a review, could you please refrain from revealing which club member Chloe has a relationship with as I would like to keep the reader guessing for as long as possible.**

Note to readers:

https://app.box.com/s/hlvn55k6mw8gbla3b8luwtinwk1e55og

Locke –
Aimee-Louise Foster 25088161

Jake 'Locke' Dixon has understood what death looks like from an early age as he witnessed the murder of his entire family. Seeking revenge, he spends the next twenty years moving the chess pieces into position in order to find retribution.

During this chaotic period of his life, Locke finds some solace within the ACES MC but has recently been made to feel like an outsider from the only family he has known over the past ten years. His decision to lead a double life and not attend the drugs run that resulted in Viper's death, will haunt him forever but it will also continue to fuel the hatred that Duke has towards him.

Locke swears to rebuild his relationship with the MC but his meticulously planning for vengeance is nearing its conclusion and he can't be swayed from his ultimate goal.
Locke likes to have control over everything but the one thing he didn't prepare for was the fiery yet charming Keira O'Flaherty and the feelings she has stirred inside him, when she forces herself into his life.

What happens when his two worlds collide and Keira becomes the focus of the Satan's Wrath's fury? Can Locke prevent Keira from meeting the same fate as that of his family without putting himself and others in danger?

Note to readers:

This book is a standalone story. However, to receive the full experience of the Aces MC Series it is recommended to read the stories in the following order:

https://app.box.com/s/9p3p7t1cna6dow5ngvhncm8zozlz4mtr

3Aimee-Louise Foster Empty Re: Aimee-Louise Foster Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:34 am

Dee_Cricket

Dee_Cricket
Admin
Admin

Amy (Aces MC #3.5) *A*

Aimee-Louise Foster 28234929

Amy Stokes is the loyal sister of the Aces VP Diesel, and confidant to most members of the club. Her many endearing qualities make her suitable for one of the most important roles a woman can have within the club, and it was only a matter of time before she embraced the inevitable to find solace in the arms of a club member. Recon is everything her mother warned her about, strong, dominant and dangerous but the pull between them is far too strong for her to break free.

During a turbulent time within the club, Amy's loyalties are tested when she's called upon to assist the Aces. Trying to prove her worth and hoping to win the heart of the man she cares so deeply for, Amy agrees but in doing so pays the ultimate price.

Struggling with her emotions from her loss, Amy spirals out of control and quickly goes down a path of self-destruction, ignoring the pleas of her family and friends until Duke finally steps in and offers her a way out. Amy settles into her new role and slowly rebuilds her life as she enjoys helping the club from afar, until Doc's son James comes crashing into her life.

James is everything that Recon isn't which intrigues Amy and a relationship quickly develops but James is hiding his own secrets that when revealed, bring Amy's insecurities to the forefront.

Blake 'Recon' Washington has only ever loved one woman, and when those feelings aren't reciprocated, Recon deals with the issue the only way he knows how and leaves Essex for another chapter in Norfolk. But absence makes the heart grow fonder, and when Duke asks Recon to come back and assist him as the clubs Sergeant at Arms, he jumps at the opportunity of supporting his close friend and at the possibility of winning Amy's heart.

Will Amy find the love that she deserves from James or will Recon stir up the feelings she's been trying to forget for so long?

Note to readers:

Amy (Aces MC #3.5)

Last edited by Dee_Cricket on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Aimee-Louise Foster Empty Re: Aimee-Louise Foster Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Dee_Cricket

Dee_Cricket
Admin
Admin

Jayden (Aces MC #4.5)
*Adult*

Aimee-Louise Foster 29237619

Jayden couldn't wait to get away from the Ace's after seeing the turbulent lives his mother and father led because of club life. Chasing a different path like his sister Chloe, Jayden enlisted in the army living out his childhood dream but Jayden's fate takes a different path to the one he'd imagined, and he has to return home after only four years away.

Jayden has learned about brotherhood from being in the army and so desperately wants to feel that sense of belonging again. He struggles to fit in at first but strikes an unlikely friendship with CJ, another damaged soul at the crossroads in his life. Together they're a force to be reckoned with, and use the skills learned in the army to help expand the 'Jones Security' team, a family run business by CJ's four siblings.

Their friendship is tested when the real reason for Jayden's departure from the army is revealed, but he continues to desperately hide the truth from the club and his family, through fear of them treating him differently. When Jayden is at his lowest point, Sam is there to save him and Jayden finally becomes comfortable in his own skin and starts to accept the hand that he's been given in life. Sam soon needs a favour in return but is Jayden able to help or will he need the backup from the very people that he's been desperately trying to distance himself from?

Jayden (Aces MC #4.5)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum