Our Chapters Cafe
WELCOME TO OUR CHAPTER'S CAFE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our Chapters Cafe
WELCOME TO OUR CHAPTER'S CAFE!
Our Chapters Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amanda Heath

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amanda Heath Empty Amanda Heath Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:57 am

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA
Admin
Admin

About this author

I live in southern Arkansas with my husband and young daughter. There is also an insane Boston Terrier running around. I've always been a lone wolf and find my friends in books. I started writing at a young age and I haven't stopped since. Most days you can find me either glued to my laptop or my kindle. My first novel, This Beautiful Thing was an Amazon best seller for 11 weeks and a year later I'm still tickled to see people enjoy it. I may not be a huge seller but I have the best fans ever and I thank God everyday for every single one of them.

2Amanda Heath Empty Make or Break Series Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA
Admin
Admin

Amanda Heath Makeme10
Make Me (Make or Break #1)
“Make me, Channing. Make me fall. Push me, shove me, just make sure I get there.” I shout at him, taking a step back. His eyes clash with mine. I read the challenge there, making me take another step back.
He stalks the few steps to me and grabs my arms slamming his forehead down on mine, “I’ll make you.” His lips skim against mine as he continues to speak, “And I’ll be falling right there with you.”

Paisley Vaughn grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. After finding her mother dead from an overdose, Paisley and her baby sister are shipped off to live with her maternal grandparents.

She always knew they were rich, she just didn’t realize how rich they were. Now she’s being forced to go to a prestigious high school. One where the tuition is more money then she’s ever seen.

Thinking these rich kids are going to be snobbish and rude, she’s surprised to find the Vaughn name means she is untouchable. Well unless your name is Channing Southerland.

Paisley has to navigate her new life and all the new people in it. While her mother might have lied about her grandparents, no one is lying about Channing. He’s beautiful, mean, arrogant, and turning her on.

Before long a war is fought, leaving Paisley wondering if she’ll be ruined or made. Though she might just fall irrevocably in love

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1n7iqyaasagc1q8/Make_Me_-_Amanda_Heath.epub

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum