Our Chapters Cafe
WELCOME TO OUR CHAPTER'S CAFE!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our Chapters Cafe
WELCOME TO OUR CHAPTER'S CAFE!
Our Chapters Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

S. Moose

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S. Moose Empty S. Moose Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:51 pm

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA
Admin
Admin

About this author

Saoching Moose, writing as S. Moose, is a New Adult Romance author living in Webster, NY with her amazing husband, Kevin Moose.

A 2011 Saint John Fisher College graduate, S.Moose loves to read, write, be with her family and friends, and living her life to the fullest.

S.Moose loves connecting with her fans! Come over and say HI anytime!

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/s.mooseauthor

Twitter:
@S_Moose060912

2S. Moose Empty Never Letting Go Series Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:56 pm

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA

FOUNDER/ADMN - GLENDA
Admin
Admin

S. Moose 18250047
Reaching Out for You (Never Letting Go #1)
Adam and Sophia were best friends but when tragedy strikes it's more than Adam can handle and he leaves Sophia alone in the dark.

Four years later, Adam and Sophia are reunited and the sparks between them return but is it too late?

Sophia is happy again and has let go of the darkness. She has great friends and a sweet boyfriend name Kyle. Now that Adam is back how will she be able to balance her boyfriend and her best friend?

The darkness always finds you again but will Adam be able to save her or leave her again?

NOTE: This will be part of the Never Letting Go series

S. Moose 18400944
Holding onto You (Never Letting Go #2)
Losing my best friend was the worst feeling in the world. I always wondered what she was doing and how she was doing but I never went after her. I never took the time to find out how she was doing and that broke my heart into a million pieces. Not only did I lose my best friend but I lost the love of my life.

Now, four years later, I am back in North Carolina and find myself longing to see her smile and feel her touch.

One day, she finally sees me and our eyes connect. The connection is still there. She can still make me weak at the knees and she still holds my heart and soul.

Things are different. She is dating my teammate Kyle and I hate him. Not for dating my Sophia but for being the worst person imaginable. But I vow to make her mine again. Welcome to my mind and life. My story about finally seeing Sophia again and how I will always be holding onto her.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum